“Salaris” is an extract of crustacean artemia crust, which is a vitamin-lipid complex with a centioxidant. The main field of application of the extract with antioxidant
Salaris allows you to create a new generation of feed for aquaculture and livestock. This food additive improves food properties for all indicators.
The use of fodder with the extract of “Salaris” gave the following results:
– increasing the rate of growth of young and valuable fish species;
– acceleration of the rate of formation of the reproductive reproductive and obtaining of a better caviar.
Artemia is a common food used in world aquaculture. In most cases it is used in the form of nauplii, obtained from artemia cysts, this live food is the most popular in the world and is considered an indispensable food for juveniles, valuable species of sturgeon, trout and king prawns.
The company “NECA” has created an extract of the crustacean artemia cyst, which is a vitamin-lipid complex with an antioxidant.
Extraction of Artemia cysts extract is carried out using modern mechanical wet-filtration technology.
Among the traditionally used sources of macro, micro and ultramicroelements, extract of artemia cysts practically has no analogues of the world.
For the production of the vitamin-lipid complex with the “Salaris” antioxidant, NEKA uses ecologically clean lakes in Western Siberia.
Based on the large-scale fish farming complex of LLC “Maltat” in Krasnoyarsk territory, using an experimental method, we have used a number of new technologies to improve the reproduction of aquatic biological resources:
– We tested a new technology to control the embryonic-larval development of the sturgeon using the line of antioxidant compounds;
– culture technology of young sturgeon and salmon with the use of new food additives based on the extract “Salaris” from the cyst cyst Artemia;
– A new method is proposed for sturgeon producers prior to spawning.
Main results of scientific research work
Accelerate the rate of embryonic development in sturgeon caviar throughout the incubation period.
Anticipating the growth rates of the larvae of the grouper as compared to the control 25-30%
Decreased mortality of sturgeon embryos and increased survival in stages of transition to active nutrition at the stage of larval development by 23-25%.
Results of the experience in the maturity stage of caviar 1-2.
|Alimento “Aller Sturgeon Rep”, elaborado con el extracto “Salaris“||Forage «« Aller Sturgeon Rep », without treatment with the extract” Salaris “|
|Pisces (females) that have reached maturity for the development period of 100 days||
The use of the proposed technologies and methods allows
– increase the safety, growth rates of juveniles and valuable commercial fish species listed in the Red Data Book;
– more rapidly to form broodstocks of sturgeon and to receive a better fish hatchery,
Applied technologies in the salmon production sector increase the efficiency of commercial fish farming.